Please click the link below to access your account online. If you need your login information, please contact our office at 915-444-5818.
1. What is an Escrow Account?
An escrow account is a separate account in place held for future payments of property taxes and insurance premiums. Each payment made will have a portion go into an escrow account so that it increases and decreases and payments are made on your taxes and insurance throughout the year. This account is usually set up at the time of closing.
2. When do I get my new annual payment coupons?
Each year and Escrow Analysis is done to see if your payment will go up, down or stay the same due the payments made out of your escrow account within the year. Once this is completed, you will receive your new payment coupons for the next year in December,
3. How can I change my mailing address?
Please contact our office at 915-444-5818 to let us know of your address change or email us at email@example.com.
4. What are your costs for services?
Please see the Price list posted under Forms.
5. When are my property taxes paid?
All property taxes are paid by January 31, 2019 but normally paid in November.
6. Why did my payment change for the New Year?
Due to the Escrow Analysis, your payment may go up, down or stay the same. If you have an escrow shortage, meaning more money was paid for your taxes and insurance than you had in your account, then your payment will go up. If you had a surplus in your account, meaning you had more in your account than what was needed for your taxes and insurance, then your payment will go down. This can vary from year to year.
7. Can you set up an escrow account for me if I do not have one?
Yes, we are able to set up an escrow account with you after consulting about the amount that will be needed.
8. How do I get a tax exemption?
You will need to contact the El Paso Central Appraisal District. http://www.epcad.org/Home/Forms
9. Why would another company contact me about delinquent taxes?
If you receive a letter or phone call regarding delinquent taxes other than Uprising Investments where your escrow account is located, please call our office immediately.
10. Where do I request a Payoff or Verification of Mortgage?
Please call 915-444-5818 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
11. How can I make my payment?
You may mail a payment to our PO BOX or bring to our physical location.
Uprising Investments, LLC
4150 Rio Bravo Suite 245
El Paso, TX 79902
Or at www.borrowersviewcentral to pay online
Or we can ACH from your account
12. If I changed insurances, what do I need to do?
You need to contact our office with your new insurance carrier information. Without this, your new insurance premium will not get paid. You should receive a refund from your previous insurance carrier and this refund needs to be deposited into your escrow account with Uprising Investments to help cover the cost of the new one.
13. What happens when I become delinquent on my account?
If you need to make payment arrangements, please contact our office immediately at 915-444-5818 so that we can help you. We have options for you.
14. If I have a claim check made payable to Uprising Investments and myself, how do I proceed?
We have an insurance claim policy that we follow. Please contact our office immediately.